Meet the Doctor
Jacksonville, Florida’s Vein Doctor and Vascular Specialist Dr. St George
With 20 years’ experience as a Board Certiﬁed Interventional Radiologist and Vascular Specialist, Dr. James St. George is a vein doctor dedicated solely to the effective and compassionate treatment of vein conditions. Using the latest and most advanced treatment approaches, and giving each patient a high degree of personalized attention, he specializes in developing treatment plans perfectly tailored to each patient’s unique case.
St. Johns Vein Center is the only IAC (Intersocietal Accreditation Commission) accredited vein center in Northeast Florida for Superficial Venous Evaluation and Management as a Vein Center and provider of Vascular Testing. As one of only six accredited centers in Florida, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our patients.
Training and Knowledge
- Harvard Medical School’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital Graduate
- Faculty Appointments
- Published in multiple medical journals
- Specialist for research and academic instruction
- Certified by American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Registered Physician Vascular Interpreter (RPVI)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer
- Diplomat of the American Board of Radiology/Interventional Radiology