Have spider veins made you a little less confident about your legs? Do you want to get rid of that cover up? Of course you do! St Johns Vein Center not only cares about how your legs feel, we also care how you feel about your legs. The following are a collection of tips and suggestions so you can get the healthy, beautiful legs you deserve and get rid of the beach cover up once and for all!
Exercise for Beautiful, Healthy Legs
Getting circulation in your legs is an important part of vein health. Carrying extra weight also puts more pressure on your legs leading to spider veins and other venous problems. Daily exercise that strengthens legs and veins will help keep the blood pumping and help you to shed a few of those extra pounds. Choose activities that keep your heart pumping, this ensures blood won’t pool backwards and cause those tell-tale bulging veins.
Here are a few ideas for activities that are great for legs, pick and choose a few to do each week!
- Dancing to your favorite music for 15 minutes each day
- Restorative yoga poses like “legs up the wall”
- Cycle, swim or climb for increased leg strength and improved blood circulation
Compression Stockings for Beautiful Legs
In addition to daily exercise, compression stockings are specialized hosiery designed to help prevent the occurrence of and guard against further progression of venous disorders. Compression stockings are perfect for teachers, nurses, waitresses or other busy professionals that are on their feet most of the day.
At St Johns Vein Center we offer Sclerotherapy for the treatment of cosmetic issues related to varicose and spider veins. Sclerotherapy is a near pain free injection of either liquid or foam into the vein that causes blood flow to shift and the unsightly vein to fade. Sclerotherapy remains the gold standard for treatment of spider veins and reticular veins in the legs. With this treatment you can banish that beach cover up and say “Hello” to your beautiful, healthy legs!
St Johns Vein Center Cosmetic Products
To make sure you look good head to toe, there are also a variety of products to choose from that can also help you achieve a more youthful appearance overall. We are proud to carry a full line of medical grade cosmetic products for an approved appearance of your face:
- SkinMedica products work with your skin’s natural healing properties to help you achieve transformative results from the inside out.
- Topix skin products free up the dry adherent cells helping to reveal the deeper, shinier layer. The dull hue is gradually replaced by a younger “rosier” surface.
- BOTOX– BOTOX® Cosmetic is a substance that causes the temporary relaxation of muscles to decrease the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles in the brow line and forehead.
- Juvederm– Similar to BOTOX, JUVÉDERM® is a smooth gel filler used to decrease the appearance of wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
If you would like to find out more about any of our cosmetic treatments, contact us or call 1-877-640-VEIN to schedule a FREE vein screening today!