Felipe Collares, M.D. is a Board Certified Vascular and Interventional Radiology Specialist with over ten years of practicing and teaching experience. Before joining our team at St. Johns Vein Center, Dr. Collares was the director of vascular ultrasound and vein care at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital. He currently serves as Assistant Professor of Radiology at the University of Central Florida.
Felipe Collares, M.D. was born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and earned his M.D. at the Federal University of Minas Gerais with his M.S. in radiology at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
Education & Training:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Hospital Mater Dei, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
- Centro Radiologico da Lagoa, Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brazil
- Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG Brazil
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brazil
- “Varicose Veins: Practical Guides in Interventional Radiology” published in 2017.