Anyone with unsightly veins in their legs may wonder if the solution is cosmetic or medical. If you have been wanting to correct these issues with vein treatment, you are probably also wondering if it is covered by your insurance.
Which vein treatments are covered by your insurance vary widely. St Johns Vein Center will check with your insurance carrier to see if and which treatments are eligible. Thankfully, most insurance companies cover the cost of the initial consultation and testing, even if the treatment is not.
WATCH to learn more about insurance coverage for your vein treatment.
Does Insurance Cover Vein Treatment?
Jacksonville, Florida’s Vein Doctor and Vascular Specialist Dr. St George
- Faculty Appointments
- Harvard Medical School
- Dartmouth Medical School
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Drexel College of Medicine
- Hahnemann Hospital at Philadelphia
- Published in multiple medical journals
- Read Northeast Florida Medicine Journal Article on Venous Disease
- Specialist for research and academic instruction
- Certified by American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Registered Physician Vascular Interpreter (RPVI)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer
- Diplomat of the American Board of Radiology/Interventional Radiology