To ensure the safety of our staff and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented the following safety procedures at all of our offices.
- Patients will be screened upon entering the building. They will be asked a series of questions and their temperature will be taken with an Ear Thermometer
- We have removed magazines from our lobby.
- We are minimizing the amount of people that come in and out, therefore we are asking all of our patients not to bring any guests to their appointments.
- Patients have the option to wait in their car for their appointment upon check-in.
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times. We are encouraging patients to wear their own masks as well.
- Our lobby has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing requirements for patients that are waiting to be seen.
- We are keeping our facility clean by following disinfectant guidelines set forth by the CDC.